Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Automobile






Although these two images were taken about a year ago, I really feel a connection to them. Green is my favorite color and for some reason I use this truck on everything I create. Business cards to postcards to portfolios, this oldie is always included. I feel like its out of a scene from a hot southern summer...imagine driving slowly with the windows down with heat that doesn't produce a breeze, a slow rock song playing in the background and a crawling drive by of this ugly gem sitting on the side of the road. Oh, so inspiring! Can you tell I am yearning for summer? This is probably coming from this great song I am listening to by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers. Five months until warm afternoons...the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment