Friday, March 26, 2010

The Pink Ladies

Sensual. Startling. Vivid. Dazzling. Radiant. Beautiful. I recently found this image among my collection of orchid pictures from February's local orchid show. I find orchids very beautiful and very interesting to photograph. I am not an expert or an avid collector of orchids but I do have a few around my house and workplace which I enjoy viewing whenever they are in bloom. Taking many varieties of photographs, I do enjoy capturing flowers in bloom as well. Next on my list? An antique treasure of awesomeness. Tomorrow I am diving into the world of antiques while searching for that perfect model of timeless beauty...or perhaps better yet mysterious"ness". I wonder what I might find, I really have never "antiqued" before...should be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment